Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wonder-Con 08




It's almost March already??? Geez.....times flies when your working like a dog.

The fantasmic Wonder-con is this weekend here in Sf and it's pretty much San Diego Comic-Con minus the amusement park vibe. I'll be sharing a table with my buddy Nick (nicolarts.blogspot.com) where we'll be hawkin artbooks of which my boo (jet2dresq.com) put together a pretty sweet sketchbook for me jam-packed in a color cover with 32 pages of character designs, concept art, storyboards, etc. along with pins and whatever other goodies she can whip up before the weekend.

So Stop by say hey, and listen to me ramble about how great "Lost" is again.

see ya there!!




C

2 comments:

Jonathan Colton said...

Hey Chris,

I missed you at Wondercon and just saw your blog. Do you have any sketch books left?

Unknown said...

Hey John,

bummer we missed each other, but I do have a few copies left. Let me know when your in the city and I can get you one.

C